My art play on Thursday was dedicated to catching up on my ATC Workshop lessons for the A.R.T. Yahoo group. The workshop is based on Bernie Berlin's ATC Workshop book. The "friendly plastic" lesson was okay. I have never worked with friendly plastic, and probably won't use it again. I think I was channeling the Partridge Family Bus when I made this ATC. Wished I'd left off the little jewels.

The other lesson I completed was the Mica lesson. I have never worked with mica, but I would most likely use it again. Francine was so wonderful to share a piece of mica with me, because I didn't have any. I sandwiched a transparency between two thin layers of mica. One of the mica layers was tinted with alcohol inks. I used eyelets to attach the mica to the ATC base. I like the way this ATC turned out. I think it needs something else?
here here on the friendly plastic!!! I've seen where people actualy sculpt things out of this and for the life of me I just cannot get it to do what I want it to, so I've given up. I choose to believe that I was not MEANT to do friendly plastic LOL Great Mica ATC, now that stuff I love but always forget I have!!! Isn't Bernie's Book just the greatest!?!
ReplyDelete