24 September 2007

Smile - TMTA


This is an ATC I did for "Think Monday-Think ATC." It's the first time I've participated. I found out about TMTA on Kelly B's blog.

The image is from a art-e-zine. Base is a bingo card, German scrap, ribbon trim.

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic atc, love the layout and the images:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous! good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATC...love the way you enhanced the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! So glad I found your blog, your art is AMAZING! Beautiful atc!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ist so fabulous. Great ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty image, and love the background to it.
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous artwork!
    I have had a very quick look at your blog as I am due into work in 10mins & I love your art!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work - I love the idea marking the girl´s face this way...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!