17 September 2007

Sunday's Play

Sunday (and a little bit of Monday's) art play was spent working on two projects for the Altered_stART Yahoo group that I moderate. I'm trying to be more active in their monthly lottery and bi-weekly ATC mingle. These are my two projects for those events: (4x4 Fat Book Page: The Diva Witches)

(ATC: Her stripper name was Mimi.)


2 comments:

  1. these are great! I especially love the "diva witches"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! "Her Stripper Name Was Mimi" made me laugh out loud! I LOVE it! heh heh! Diva Witches is very cool too! And your tags for the Halloween Tag Book are AMAZING! That is going to be such a great book!

    And thank you for your sweet comments about my tags, too! I had so much fun making them! I love this time of year!

    Three Cheers To Mimi,

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!