23 October 2007

Altered Journal Spread


I keep trying new things. This is the first time I've ever journaled like this. I hate my handwriting, but I have always admired art journalers who use a whimsical lettering style. This is my very first ever! attempt at journaling like this. I keep saying that so maybe you won't think it's terrible.

Cooking is like art. It should be entered into with abandon, or not at all.

I hope the gal who owns this altered journal, part of a round-robin I'm in, likes it. The cookbook page BG was already done by the journal's owner. I added the pink checkerboard, the journaling and the images. The theme of the book is "A Recipe for Altered Art", so I hope I captured her theme a little.

2 comments:

  1. You already know that I love it! It is rather whimsical without being too cute. I think it's just great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!