This is an ATC I did for a "mingle" on one of my groups. The image is from Digital Collage Sheets. I embossed my flourishes with some Distress embossing powder in pink. There's some mulberry paper on the top and bottom of the card and the base of the card is some Basic Grey paper that I added a little to. The heart is stamped with chalk ink. The card stock text is edged with some more chalk ink and then I added some clear embossing powder on the top and heated it just until it was barely melted and still dimpled. I rounded the edges of the card and inked with some silver/grey ink.28 January 2008
ATC - Sweetheart
This is an ATC I did for a "mingle" on one of my groups. The image is from Digital Collage Sheets. I embossed my flourishes with some Distress embossing powder in pink. There's some mulberry paper on the top and bottom of the card and the base of the card is some Basic Grey paper that I added a little to. The heart is stamped with chalk ink. The card stock text is edged with some more chalk ink and then I added some clear embossing powder on the top and heated it just until it was barely melted and still dimpled. I rounded the edges of the card and inked with some silver/grey ink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Both this card and your heart-shaped box are lovely. Thanks for sharing your techniques.
ReplyDeleteIsn't she just lovely? Thanks for the "how-to"!
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable :o)
ReplyDeleteYour card is truly wonderful, love the little winged hat.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting a note on my blog!
So enjoyed the "how to" for this creation.
ReplyDeleteLove it! :-)
ReplyDelete