I created this spread for an altered journal RR. The carousel horse images are from B-Muse. Lyrics are from a 1968 Linda Rondstadt song called "Fragments".
Jill, love your merry-go-round spread....the colors are delicious~! The corsets are amazing, too....I didn't think I would enter the swap but now I'm getting excited to try it! Pat
I LOVE this! The fragmented background papers really accent the title of the song. It's gorgeous, as usual. The journaling style for the lyrics is a wonderful addition. You nailed it, girl!
I really like how this flows across the two pages...there is something about the wide horizonal pieces and the glassy circles that catchs my attention.
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Then again, I love all your art!!!
ReplyDeleteJill, love your merry-go-round spread....the colors are delicious~!
ReplyDeleteThe corsets are amazing, too....I didn't think I would enter the swap but now I'm getting excited to try it!
Pat
I LOVE this! The fragmented background papers really accent the title of the song. It's gorgeous, as usual. The journaling style for the lyrics is a wonderful addition. You nailed it, girl!
ReplyDeleteI really like how this flows across the two pages...there is something about the wide horizonal pieces and the glassy circles that catchs my attention.
ReplyDelete