01 February 2008

Corset

A good art friend of mine will be hosting a corset swap on Altered_stART. We're coming up with some samples, and this was the first one I did. It's a fun shape to play with. I created a template and the corset is finished back and front. We're going to make it a loose swap because the only way to bind it would be to have a tab off the side and we didn't really like the way it looked. It's fun to create these fun little corsets out of paper and lace and fibers...definitely a great way to use up some excess art supplies!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo...I like this...lol...not sure why. So is this one of the yet to be announced swaps? This looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your "sample"....its gorgeous....
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "sample" -- Hope mine turn out as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!