23 February 2008

E is for Egg

E is for Egg - started with some SB paper which I drybrushed with gesso. The flourishes are embossed with pink distress embossing powder. Image is from Digital Collage Sheets, and a black German scrap crown. The bigger egg was embossed with clear UTEE and I put a pink feather under it. The "E" is silver glitter and some pink ric-rac finished off the bottom. On Monday it'll be winging its way to Mary-Beth in Canada. I hope you like it, M-B!! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love this! As usual, it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian, I couldn't help but peek! I love the arch, it;s absolutely darling and uses 2 of my favourite things right now, eggs and pink!!!

    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous arch, love the collate, and the colours are all fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your arch is gorgeous. Wonderful image and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling! Too sweet for words!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want it!! Is so pink and pretty!
    F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! Truly a beautiful piece of art!
    (ok...i'll go now, before I end up commenting on every post-lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!