29 March 2008

ATC - D

An ATC for a RAK. Image from Digital Collage Sheets. BG done using Bernie Berlin's Inky Layers technique. Flourish stamps, lace trim and metal initial accent.

12 comments:

  1. This ATC is wonderful Jill. The girl looks to be nearly floating on a pink cloud...what a nice place to be.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog :)
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorabe, I really like this one a lot...I am sure she will be welcomed...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so lovely, Jill! Wonderful ATC! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background you did! And have you ever seen a sweeter smile on a baby?
    Beautiful work.
    Thanks for visiting my blog
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, what a great color, the little girl is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! Gorgeous color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh!! Very pretty. BG is gorgeous.
    Really like how the colors pop and
    then blend. Perfect combination.
    It says Summer's Eve to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a charming card! The image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful surprise to find this beauty in my mailbox. Thanks Jill, I just love it and I'm honored to have one of your ATC's all to myself. I will cherish it always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your atc is gorgeous, as ever. I nominated you for an award, details are on my blog.

    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Somebody was really lucky to receive this one! It's just yummy. The background is another great accomplishment. This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!