04 June 2008

Flying Heart 4x4


This is a 4x4 I did for a friend. It's also the first time I've tried using grungeboard (heart). I punched holes with a needle and used sparkly gold thread around the perimeter of the heart. The wings are German scrap. The quote is from www.thinkexist.com and the author is unkown.

12 comments:

  1. Jill this is gorgeous! I love grungeboard, chipboard, there are so many shapes and sizes of it! Your colors wonderful together (they always are!) and the quote is dear.
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wonderful, love the colors and the hand stitching. I received some grungeboard myself but haven't had the chance to play yet. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say? This is amazing, as always. Great quote, great colors. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jill...this is gorgeous! Is there for who I think it's for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, I know your friend will love this. I like how you used the grungeboard with the stiching, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heart piece is gorgeous. Love the use of metalix thread.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with all the above comments - this is one very special piece of work. Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jillian! This is stunning!! Lucky recipient.

    You've been tagged!! Please check my blog for info!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooo..This is beautiful!! I love it!

    Hugs!
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your 4x4 is really brilliant, the golden scrap wings with the grunge heart and your stitching, I'm so inspired! I just Love quotes and that one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous color! Excellent pages, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card,great work,like your styl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!