14 June 2008

Nudes in N.Y.C. Sightseeing

full spread

left page


right page
This spread was for my friend Sandee's journal for the Altered_Pages RR, and her theme was Vintage Nudes. I'm so glad to be getting her journal back ome to her! I used vintage giant NYC postcards that Danielle had RAK'd to me. I had to cut them down because Sandee's journal pages were wide from R to L but not very tall. All images come from Lisa Vollrath's Naughty Nudes CD. My inclination was to add more "stuff" to the pages, but I really didn't want to take away from the backgrounds.

8 comments:

  1. OH MY G-D!!!!! Jill...I absolutely, positively love my pages!!! You are one helluvan artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill!!
    These pages are terrific, love the playfulness here. I'll definitely show these to my daughter , she'll love them...
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    I so wish we could actually get together and art together, what un we'd have ;)
    Cheers,
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill you did a wonderful job with those post cards!

    I have a whole box full so if you need more just let me know : )

    Oh I'm thinking a blog giveaway sometime soon with these post cards might be a great idea.

    Keep your eyes open folks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandee is sooooo lucky to be getting
    these pages. They are wonderful.
    You've out done yourself!!
    Awsome art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pages are such FUN. I particularly like the mix of black and white and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this spread, Jill! You sure have a way with the nudes...er, you know what I mean, right?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pages are brilliant! Why didn't I see them before? I would have joined the fat book swap in Francine's group, but I couldn't think of anything until I saw yours! Just WOW!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!