(click on photo to read)
Goodbye, Friend! You were always there for me. For the past 19+ months, I know that you were the ones I could always count on...through good days and bad days. Now, when I get dressed for work in slips, and pantyhose, skirts, blouses and dress shoes, it is you - dear yoga pants - that I will miss the most (
and my beloved Crocs too). We'll only have weekends from now on, but I will cherish our fond memories.
LOL, that is too funny girl....
ReplyDeleteBut I can truely understand....
I too may have to get a job since my mother-in-law passed away recently....I was taking care of her....but i know about being broke...I like the key chain you made for your friend...
Brenda
Hello!! Did you get a real life job? What happened? Why will you only be wearing such a comfy, perfect pair of "hang around the house" pants on weekends??
ReplyDeleteJust dropped in to say hi!
Suzan
Best wishes on your new job!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at work, my dear friend. Your yoga pants and crocs will patiently await the week-end. Your post made me smile, as I am wearing my favorite thread-bare, art-stained t-shirt right now.
ReplyDeleteAgain, enjoy the job. I'll be thinking about you come Monday.
Working will be good Jill! I understand how you might be feeling about those pants though! Best wishes and success (by YOUR definition) to you!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Gaye
Well its been a week, how did it go?
ReplyDeleteJill, girlie, just wanted to holler at ya and tell you I miss your blog posts! Hope your job is going well!
ReplyDeleteFirst I could have gotten a lot more wear out of those yoga pants (wink) all my clothes are ruined by art product. Secondly, why did you have to go and get a job, especially one that requires panty hose? Best wishes on your job! Warm blog, loads of warmth, nice read.
ReplyDelete