26 October 2008

Pink/Orange Altered Journal Spread



This is the last journal that I had to work in for the "We Dream In Color" altered journal RR. I've been holding this for about 5 weeks and need to get it back to Megan. I hope she likes it! Megan's color theme was pink & orange. This is the first real art of any kind that I've done since the summer.

12 comments:

  1. Jill this looks fantastic, I knew some of those 'pink girls' I think!! Great work here, hope it keeps flowing for you :)
    Cheers,
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Jill!!! Thank you sooo much! (And your new car ain't too shabby either!)

    Thank you for your beautiful contribution to my book!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you doing some art, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Megan will love it. I'm glad that you're back to arting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see that you haven't lost your touch. Beautiful spread. Megan's a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, what do I see before me? Art from Jillian - I have missed it so! And you don't disappoint - beautiful as always. I'm sure the recipient will love, love, love it!
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great spread. Love what you did with the colors. I like pink and orange, together. They remind me of spring and summer. Those three little girls really do look like they could have ruled the school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill - hope you're in the mood . . . I'm tagging you. You're tagged. Linda Crispell tagged me. You can go to my "it" post earlier today to get the idea. It's a game of 6 unique things.
    The rules are simple, when you get tagged you must:

    ~ Link to the person who tagged you.
    ~ Mention the rules.
    ~ Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.

    Hope you're okay with this and not too busy.
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This spread is simply beautiful. Love the three little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And it's nice to see that you haven't missed a beat!

    Gorgeous spread!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jill i was thrilled seeing you style come out with this spread colors were outstanding! Technique was well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Jillian! This is excellent! One of my fav color combos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!