
We had a cold front come through this a.m. which took out our power and caused a power surge that burned up the phone box attached to our house. We are back w/phone and internet on a temp. line. The wind picked back up this afternoon, just before sunset, and the sky was a gorgeous orange and then spotted this rainbow that had appeared. A beautiful ending to a rather crappy day!
BTW--this photo was not photoshopped! It just came out of the camera (Canon PowerShot A560) and I compressed it for my blog.
GREAT PHOTO!!! Sorry about the day, better luck today!
ReplyDeleteLove Faye
Amazing. TFS. Makes me miss my AZ sunsets~
ReplyDeleteWow! That is one gorgeous picture...you should enter it in a contest!
ReplyDeletePat
Beautiful! I have seen more rainbows driving through Arizona every year than I have ever seen living in any other state. Now, if there were pots of gold to go with them, I'd be movin'!
ReplyDeleteVery nice picture. Maybe you are finding another artistic niche with the great photography lately!
Marsha
Beautiful BEAUTIFUL picture. Was sorry to hear about the power surge and the subsequent close call; glad everything turned out all right with that. This photo is amazing. You live in a gorgeous area. Good that you could appreciate the great ending to your day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture! I'm so in love with the sky lately!!!
ReplyDelete