21 January 2009

Coat Check Girl

Another piece I got done today. I tried out my Distress Stickles on her scarf. Jury is still out on how much I like them but they worked okay - they dry much flatter then they go on. Replaced her buttons with some neat little sequins I got from CollageStuff. BG is a mish-mash of different papers and then painted, stenciled and stamped on top of. Guessing I'm going to try and get back to work tomorrow... (Girl Image is from Lisa's Altered Art)

9 comments:

  1. How adorable is she? Mmmm, mmmm. I love this. I love the colors, I love the numbers. I love the story. If you check her in, I'll check her out and take her home on my finger! I just lover her, Jill. Great work done today! Makes me happy. I'll probably be back to look at them more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! This is brilliant! Every single detail, Gorgeous! Fab masterpiece! Your on a roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece is simply beautiful. Love the whole layout.
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's great, Jill. You should stay home from work more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Jill! I love it. Thanks for your nice note on my blog.
    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coat check girl Jill. I recently used some of those same tickets you sent me, they're great! I love all the pink here, so sweet ;)
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! So nice to see you arting again!!! I always have loved your work; these are no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this adorable "coat check" girl! Great piece!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!
    Blessings, peace, and love to you,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!