21 January 2009

Heart String

I'm fighting a really bad cold, so I've been stuck inside and haven't had much energy. Today I decided that I needed some art therapy, so I put this 4"x6" piece together. I tried to do it quickly without thinking too much...I think that's where I get frustrated - oh and looking for stuff I know I have somewhere! I'm also trying to stay away from the brown/sepia colors where my comfort zone is. Have a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Jill! Jill! Jilllllllll! I love this! I LOVE IT! It is adorable. It's gorgeous! I so love your art. It makes me so happy when you get a chance to make some.

    But, I don't want the chance to be you sick! Hope you feel better. I'd bring you soup and juice if I lived closer!

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars, girlie, this is total fun, fabulous and sooo fresh! I say continue to go for QUICK! Love, love it! Hope you feel better, soon. I just got over that cold stuff..ick!
    I swear to you, I've spent 3 hours today looking for something I know put up for a birthday gift. I never did find it! Yikes!
    btw..if you ever GOT TO HAVE IT now & want to print at home, check out Etsy stuff..I've done that before. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's you, but kicked up a notch with the colors! Very very nice. Love that border stamp too (or is that a stencil?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Jill, I love the library card behind her!! The colors are awesome. I've been trying the 'don't think too much' approach myself, I like it. I love the #'s, who makes them please?
    Happy Saturday
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!