I know these are nothing new. I've been seeing them on some of the blogs I follow so I wanted to give it a try. At last something I can do at work with just a journal and a few pens!
Oh I just love it Jill - something I have been wanting to try myself but never know just where to start.
So nice to see you posting art again and thanks for the kind words you left me back in December. I just recently got back online so trying to reconnect and catch up with everyone!
Nice zendala, Jill. Thanks for the art nudge to give these a try. I have a partially finished one and a new activity for my hands besides chewing on my cuticles (eww..gross). Plus there's something nice that happens in one's brain when doodling, I've noticed--something like an endorphin rush without the sweat. These are typically B&W, I think, but wouldn't they be cool in blue and white? Or red and black?
Beautiful! I love it! You did a great job. Keep up the good work, my friend. Isn't it nice to have some kind of outlet?
ReplyDeleteGreat mandala Jill!! Sometimes drawing/doodling can be so relaxing, something which I forget. Thanks for the nudge ;)
ReplyDeletexo,
Gaye
So beautiful! It takes a lot of patience and good eyes! It can be so relaxing though. Love it!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is super!
ReplyDeleteBravo! Nicely done...and majorly ADDICTING!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I just love it Jill - something I have been wanting to try myself but never know just where to start.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to see you posting art again and thanks for the kind words you left me back in December. I just recently got back online so trying to reconnect and catch up with everyone!
Nice zendala, Jill. Thanks for the art nudge to give these a try. I have a partially finished one and a new activity for my hands besides chewing on my cuticles (eww..gross). Plus there's something nice that happens in one's brain when doodling, I've noticed--something like an endorphin rush without the sweat. These are typically B&W, I think, but wouldn't they be cool in blue and white? Or red and black?
ReplyDelete