04 January 2009

Swimming

The holidays are over and tomorrow will be back to a full week of work. It seems that my days off always go much quicker than my actual 8 hour work day. I did this piece today. The fish, and shell "hat", are Victorian scrap from CollageStuff. The boy is from Digital Collage Sheets.

10 comments:

  1. OMG!! I Love It!!!
    This is your finest piece to date.
    Really, this is great. Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I'll bite!!! This is awesome! I just wish you would do more. BTW, I showed Gary the Reinbeer...He couldn't stop laughing; HE LOVED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so remiss in my blog love giving and I'm so sorry cuz this piece is worth a lot of lovin'! I DO love it, I do! Oooh, I've been feelin' fishy too - may have to steal the idea of sitting on a fish, hadn't thought of that. It really is so cool! Oh I wish you could make art everyday all day - I know you would take the world by storm, so much talent. I love "Grateful" below too - mmmm, mmmm, good stuff, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such fun Jill! The background is gorgeous!! I love the shell on his head.
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief, girl! You are too good to be sitting behind a desk or whatever you do. Stay home and make art! I have to steal that idea for my fishing son's birthday coming up! The best, truly!
    And I do adore YOUR blog but there are soooo many begging! Hehehehe! And I'm glad you begged me to look....it's the best ever!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigosh, thanks Gaye. If you hadn't pointed it out, I would have gone on thinking that was his hair! My eyes don't work right anymore! The shell is perfect! I might try one on my own head.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like everyone else, I absolutely LOVE this! It's so fresh, and the background is sooo yummy! The shell on his head caught my attention right off and made me laugh out loud! You ARE too good to sit behind a desk and work all day -- we miss your art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This piece is WONDERFUL!!! I would trade for this piece, or buy it if it's for sale!!
    Let me know!
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly marvelous, Jill. Promise me - before you trade or sell it - that you submit it for publication, 'k?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This piece is absolutely stunning. Splendid in all of its details.
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!