08 February 2009

Set Me Free...

This is a 6 1/2" x 8" piece I started about 2-3 weeks ago. I got stuck part way through and it's just been sitting on my desk waiting for me to finish. Image from Lisa's Altered Art.

9 comments:

  1. It is so lovely and precious, Jill. I can so relate to it with my big thinking lately. I love it! So many well done and delicate elements. I love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece!!! So nice to see you arting again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Jill!! The cage is superb, very cool effect there. I love the colors too...
    Cheers,
    Gaye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill,

    Still love this piece!

    I'm just popping in on my regular blog stops to let everyone know I'm getting ready to leave for my dad's in a couple of days and have so much to do before that. I may not have much time or access to the net for awhile so know that I a missing you and your blog and thinking about you. I'll get all caught up when I get home.

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. How you finished up this piece is brilliant, Jill. The harlequin/dot pattern is perfect and the colors are so fresh and lively. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girlie, your on a roll with this art.
    Your pieces really rock! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been up to blog hopping in a while, so I'm a bit behind on your latest offerings. This is wonderful! Am loving the birdcage effect! This is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you've created the cage with cut paper strips, very labor intensive and SO worth it! Brilliant arch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!
    Blessings, peace, and love to you,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!