30 March 2009

Easter Egg Wreath

This is my try at an Easter Egg Wreath with a tut posted by Cindi at ThisIsMyLife... blog. My wreath dimensions ended up being 13" outside and 8" inside diameter. I used 48 eggs total. The bow was beautiful because Gigi made it for me, but then I messed it up and remade it -- that's why it looks so sad.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, it looks great! Glad to see you are excited about crafting again! Check out Dollar Tree for eggs.........working on mine now = hope it turns out as great as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yor wreath, it looks fabulous...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Jillian! So very clever and festive. I love it!

    Hope you are well, we've missed you!
    marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I stopped by on the off chance you'd updated your blog! LOL!

    Love the wreath -- it looks so festive and happy. I'm off to read the tutorial; that's all I have time to do, with all my packing, cleaning and organizing!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goshdarnit, you're enticing me to make one of these. I bet my boy would even be willing to help. Thanks for sharing, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill! The wreath is just darling and I like the purple bow... don't think it's messe up at all! : ) Thanks for stopping by and welcoming me into the blogging world! Loving it so far...quite addicting! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jill - just stopping in to show you I still check on you! I got Deb's email about the art project just as I got here to Missouri and I haven't had a chance to think about it. I'll try to write her from here. Hope you are well and happy! (and I miss you)

    marsha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!