oh I just love this! adorable photo and such a clever arch! thank you for playing!
Like your fun take on the theme!
Great work on this arch. I love the different textures in the background.Ros
great idea
Totally different but great!
Great interpretation of the theme! Love it
Clever! Love your fun arch :)
gorgeous !I love it very very very much
ingenious!! love your originality.
Great Arch card....You always create such great art.Brenda
WOW what a great idea and I love it.
fantastic!!!!
I think it's even kewler because it's a personal family photo being used. What a bunch of stoic looking guys! Were they all successful businessmen? They look like it.
What a great little arch! Beautiful, as always. And that's a great family photo! I was going to ask where you got the image *pout*
Hi, love the arch! It's nice to see an image with men in it for a change. ;)I'm at Altered stArt too but haven't had time to do much lately... have a great weekend.momsie
so different but great work !
oh, how clever and funny! Love it!
Fabulous arch! So much fun!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
oh I just love this! adorable photo and such a clever arch! thank you for playing!
ReplyDeleteLike your fun take on the theme!
ReplyDeleteGreat work on this arch. I love the different textures in the background.
ReplyDeleteRos
great idea
ReplyDeleteTotally different but great!
ReplyDeleteGreat interpretation of the theme! Love it
ReplyDeleteClever! Love your fun arch :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous !
ReplyDeleteI love it very very very much
ingenious!! love your originality.
ReplyDeleteGreat Arch card....You always create such great art.
ReplyDeleteBrenda
WOW what a great idea and I love it.
ReplyDeletefantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it's even kewler because it's a personal family photo being used. What a bunch of stoic looking guys! Were they all successful businessmen? They look like it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great little arch! Beautiful, as always. And that's a great family photo! I was going to ask where you got the image *pout*
ReplyDeleteHi, love the arch! It's nice to see an image with men in it for a change. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm at Altered stArt too but haven't had time to do much lately... have a great weekend.
momsie
so different but great work !
ReplyDeleteoh, how clever and funny! Love it!
ReplyDeleteFabulous arch! So much fun!
ReplyDelete