I learned something today. I couldn't figure out what I was missing on my blog dashboard that would allow me to make my photos clickable and enlarge in a separate window. I thought there was a setting, somewhere, that I needed to click.
Well, when in doubt try HELP (I said to myself). So I looked around Blogger help and found out that when photos are uploaded they automatically go to the top of the page. I have been dragging my photos to appear below my text. When the photos are moved from their "top of page" position, it breaks an HTML code that allows the photos to be clickable/enlarged. AH HA! So I took the photos in my first few posts, deleted them, and then uploaded them again and left them in the TOP position--and they're clickable! YAY! A workaround was listed that involved cutting and pasting HTML code, but I don't want to mess with that so I'll just let the photos stay at the top of my posts.
I wanted to thank you for sharing this info-i had no idea! As a new blogger myself, I seem to always be fighting with the blog, esp when adding pics. Thanks! btw..i just love your blog banner!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this tip! My pictures are clickable, but they don't display as larger when they go to the separate window. I'll have to try this and see what happens! Of course, I could have read the "Help" myself, but I'm so glad you did it for me!
ReplyDelete