18 September 2007

Thinking Autumn

On the Altered_stART group I moderate, I am participating in an autumn-themed fat book page swap. The image of the woman came from DigitalCollageSheets, although it's hard to tell after I distressed the bottom part with walnut ink and the face is covered with micro-mini beads. The BG paper started as decorative scrapbook paper which I whitewashed, then covered with matte gel medium, and then aged with walnut ink. I used a French text stamp to add the lettering to the BG. The swirly is also a stamp. The rest is pretty much self-explanatory.

2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic! I love the design and the way you did the bottle cap. great art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fail to see how you are being forced to participate in the fat book swap, I didn't sign you up, you did that yourself.
    And you may not like the format, but as usual, you've done an excellent job on it. As Kelly says, "I love the design". Sometimes when we force ourselves to do things we don't really like doing, we are surprised at the outcome. All your art is wonderful.
    I love my clown, most of all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!