16 October 2007
3 Words
3 Words. I'm so behind in this cyberworld. I just learned about "3 Words" this morning while listening to the Bob & Sheri radio show. The premise is to use 3 words to sum up your life right now. The video is amazing. I wept, although I should explain that I cry easily. I can't find a blog dedicated to "3 Words". What an amazing concept to use in art journaling.
I hope you'll watch the video. I promise it will touch your heart. Thanks. Oh-and if you want, can you leave your 3 words in the comments section? No explanation or story needed, just really wanting to know what other people's 3 words are.
Oh--my words?? WORRY TOO MUCH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am afraid.
ReplyDeleteLife is good!
ReplyDeleteI loved your post and the video - very moving! And I love your artwork - very inspiring!
Blessed to be.
ReplyDelete