
I haven't had a chance to do much art lately. I had a busy week, so my art time suffered. These are pages I did for an altered journal RR I'm in. The pages will be front (top photo) and back (bottom) and will mount with two holes punched in the top of the pages. The image of the girl in the top photo is from a fruit crate label that I got out of one of my Dover books. I used gouache paints to change the color of her bathing suit to blue because that the color theme for this journal was ocean blues/green/white. The woman in the bottom photo is from a free source on the net (can't recall the site) and the fish is Victorian scrap from CollageStuff. I'm not a big fan of ocean-themes it turns out. I hope Michelle likes them.
Michelle loves them! I've been wondering about you. No email in a few days, hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteI really, really like this, bunches. :-) The colors, the images and the little diddy.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Michelle loves them, because I think they are very nice, too :) I really like the simplicity of the front page, and I'm excited about this new journaling style you've discovered.
ReplyDeleteOh...I think she'll love them! Just beautiful! Did you hand write the white lettering???
ReplyDeletesandee
I love what you did with the ocean theme - so cool!
ReplyDeleteI really like the background on the green one! Actually, I love both of them, but especially the first. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteThis is so great!! Love the dreamer poem! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog!
ReplyDeletegreat pages! love them both!
ReplyDelete