23 November 2007

Theme Thursday - Chalks

Theme Thursday's challenge this week is chalks. I used a swirly stamp for the background (on top of the french dictionary page) and my Versamark stamp pad. A couple of different colors of chalks were swiped over that. The girl image is from Digital Collage Sheets.

14 comments:

  1. What a beauty and the lace makes it so 'chic'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really beautiful, love the lace-border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to get a good flourish stamp. It's a great detail. This is a beautiful piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous tag, love the image and the lace at the bottom is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Tag. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love especially the lace attached to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful tag. Gorgeous colours & adore the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome tag! Love the image & lace!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!