I worked on making some microscope slide ornaments today. From l to r are the order I soldered them. As you can see, by #3 I've sort of cracked the code on soldering...at least the soldering is smoother and more even. The 1st one is for my son's teacher and the quote continues on the back. The 2nd is for ..... (nevermind). The 3rd is for my son's other teacher. I will probably put some beads or something on the bottom of the paperclip point. The images for the first two are from a collage sheet from Lisa at CollageStuff.Com. The 3rd is an image from a collage sheet from DigitalCollageSheets.17 December 2007
Adventures in Soldering (Ornaments)
I worked on making some microscope slide ornaments today. From l to r are the order I soldered them. As you can see, by #3 I've sort of cracked the code on soldering...at least the soldering is smoother and more even. The 1st one is for my son's teacher and the quote continues on the back. The 2nd is for ..... (nevermind). The 3rd is for my son's other teacher. I will probably put some beads or something on the bottom of the paperclip point. The images for the first two are from a collage sheet from Lisa at CollageStuff.Com. The 3rd is an image from a collage sheet from DigitalCollageSheets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! These are amazing! Beautiful art! I appreciate your ability to solder, too! It always seems to confuse me!
ReplyDeleteI think they are all so pretty and as I said before I really like the ruggedness of 1 and 2....
ReplyDeleteBrenda
fantastic i love these... was soldering hard to do?
ReplyDeletebeautiful ornaments!
ReplyDelete