15 December 2007

Kathy's Journal


These are the two pages I arted for Kathy's altered journal on Altered_Pages (Yahoo). I chose not to do a 2 page spread, and opted to do two totally different single-page layouts. The top page uses an image that I got from Suzi Blu's blog and her journaling "muse" prompt. The images on the bottom page are from magazines.

7 comments:

  1. Your art is always so cool.
    I just don't know how else to put it.
    I love your work and your talent.
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one really speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful.... i love the wording on the second one.... i can really relate to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are awesome, as Francine said you art is always so cool...
    I just adore the second one with the saying, just, "AHHHHH"
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I LOVE these!!!! *sigh* I have yet to conquer the journal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these! Great job! I see that you've added verification for I can comment even without a blogger id - just using a nickname! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!