
I created this page for an altered journal RR I'm in. This is for Michelle's "For the Birds" book. I love the size of these pages. I also love the fact that she has us arting the front and back of the page which allows me to create two totally different pages instead of doing a two-page spread. The background for this page started with Basic Grey "alpha pistachio" from their Aged & Confused line. I added stencilled dots from punchinella, and stencilled tiny squares from drywall tape to the BG. I used my cardboard paint stencils for the "1 2 3" and created them using sprayed walnut ink. I stamped a bunch of my favorite flourishes (Autumn Leaves stamps) on the BG too. The image is from DigitalCollageSheets, and I made the nest out of jute twine. The word "nest" are sparkly greenish chipboard letters.
Hi Jillian,
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too!! :-)
This piece is so gorgeous! Love it!
But all your artwork is soooo beautiful! I will come back often! :o)
Hugs,
Viola
WOWSERS!! This is gorgeous! What a fab creation to start the new year!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I discovered your blog via your comment on 37 days. I am in Asheville, NC where we are having some snow. Love the artwork you have posted. I'll be back for a visit!
ReplyDeletebeautiful page!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!
ReplyDelete