Nice. I like the after photo a lot. Not too bold like the before, yet not too washed out. Perfect!Debra
I like how they turned out, the toned down look of the dry brushing made a difference...gret job...Brenda
Isn't it amazing how something so simple can make such a difference? Very nice, Jill!Pat
You did a great job with the dry brushing. The background turned out really lovely.
That is lovely. I will be back for a visit soon!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
Nice. I like the after photo a lot. Not too bold like the before, yet not too washed out. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteDebra
I like how they turned out, the toned down look of the dry brushing made a difference...
ReplyDeletegret job...
Brenda
Isn't it amazing how something so simple can make such a difference? Very nice, Jill!
ReplyDeletePat
You did a great job with the dry brushing. The background turned out really lovely.
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely. I will be back for a visit soon!
ReplyDelete