27 February 2008

Birds of a Feather

This is my AB spread for a color-themed altered book round-robin. This is Donna's book and she chose blue as her colors scheme. Blue is hard for me. The BG was done with paints, inks and webbing spray. The tree was created from old text pages that I glazed blue. Images are from Lisa's Altered Art.

7 comments:

  1. I love your bird pages!!!!
    Thanks for visiting me! I think the idea of hoops and yoyo traveling around to art friends is FANTASTIC!!!!! Would you like to be first on the list????
    pg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill,
    Blue suits you! Your spread turned out wonderfully...I especially love the trees and must find out how you made them. Welcome back, Jill's muse.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love it!
    What a beautiful addition this is
    to the book you're working in.
    The color is great and the idea
    is even better.
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's absolutely wonderful. I love the background and the tree. Actually, I love everything about it. I debated getting that collage sheet; now I wish I would have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, very nice spread, I love it....the colors are great..
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!