01 March 2008

Altered Clipboard

Here's a clipboard I "altered" with some different scrapbook papers. I used black gesso on the base of the clipboard, added the papers (torn and edged w/black gesso) and modge podged over the top to seal. I added some coordinating ribbons tied around the clasp mechanism.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I Iove B&W! And harlequin patterns, and those ornate swirls and florals.
    I notice that you don't say you made it for anybody...must be a surprise for me! Yay! lol
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, your clipboard gives me some ideas! It's a great way to use up pretty scapbook papers! And Deb thinks it's for HER! Give it up, Deb....
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipient will love it; it's so pretty. Sorry Deb! I know who it's for -- and it's not you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 clipboards are are fantastic! Love B&W and these are gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!