This is sooo cute and beautiful, Jillian! I love these images ,too! :-)
Lovely!
LOVE it! Looks like you've been busy with your muse.
Oh wow she is beautiful!! Love the colors!!
Love the colors also Jillian, and what would you know you used pink and pretty colors! Love the contrast in this, I hope you have a great easter!
this is beautiful Jillian, the background is gorgeous and perfect for the little girl!!
I love this little girl and I lie the colors too....great card..Brenda
Jillian, your art continues to amaze me every time I visit your blog! Ya got sooo much talent! This atc as well as the others are gorgeous!Thank you for sharing!!
Your background is brilliant! Soft and aged perfect for the image you chose. Great work.Thanks for visiting my blog so much!Mary
This is so sweet Jillian!!! Love the background, hand drawn circles, amazing!!!Thanks for dropping by my blog.Hugs!
Thanks for leaving a comment!
This is sooo cute and beautiful, Jillian! I love these images ,too! :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! Looks like you've been busy with your muse.
ReplyDeleteOh wow she is beautiful!! Love the colors!!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors also Jillian, and what would you know you used pink and pretty colors! Love the contrast in this, I hope you have a great easter!
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful Jillian, the background is gorgeous and perfect for the little girl!!
ReplyDeleteI love this little girl and I lie the colors too....great card..
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Jillian, your art continues to amaze me every time I visit your blog! Ya got sooo much talent! This atc as well as the others are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!!
Your background is brilliant! Soft and aged perfect for the image you chose. Great work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog so much!
Mary
This is so sweet Jillian!!! Love the background, hand drawn circles, amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by my blog.
Hugs!