I made this ATC for the upcoming "music" theme ATC mingle on Altered _(st)ART. Image from Lisa's Altered Art. Decorative border stamp from Limited Edition RS. Text from a dynamo label maker.
hmmm my comment disappeared SO you might get 2 from me? anyhow i enjoyed looking through the site. you executed some inspirational pieces with equally wonderful snippets of phrasing. Wonderful!
I don't see an email address to send you a proper thankyou note for visiting and leaving such nice comments on my blog...thank you Miz Jillian...I so love visitors :-)
Jillian after you posted on my blog and said we are neighbors! in North Carolina I thought I would check out your blog. Love it. Great eye candy.I will put you on my North Carolina artist list. Elizabeth http://thelastdoordownthehall.blogspot.com/
hmmm my comment disappeared SO you might get 2 from me?
ReplyDeleteanyhow
i enjoyed looking through the site.
you executed some inspirational pieces with equally wonderful snippets of phrasing.
Wonderful!
love this atc! gorgeous jill
ReplyDeleteI don't see an email address to send you a proper thankyou note for visiting and leaving such nice comments on my blog...thank you Miz Jillian...I so love visitors
ReplyDelete:-)
As usual, it's fabulous. The background is yummy. I love that border stamp. It looks so muck like scrap.
ReplyDeleteAnother beauty!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI also love the border stamp, what a great find. It truly does look like scrap!
ReplyDeleteI better get my mingle done so I have a chance at this one : )
LOVE LOVE LOVE this, absolutely my favourite thing on your blog. love the saying, the image, the lace. it's all perfect. beautiful ATC. :))
ReplyDeleteThis is a really nice piece, Jill.
ReplyDeleteBut all your work is great. I've never seen a piece of your art that I didn't like.
Jillian after you posted on my blog and said we are neighbors! in North Carolina I thought I would check out your blog. Love it. Great eye candy.I will put you on my North Carolina artist list.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
http://thelastdoordownthehall.blogspot.com/