31 March 2008

TMTA - Spring

The theme this week at TMTA is Spring. Nothing says spring to me like pretty pinks, whites, yellows, buttons and lace. Image from Lisa's Altered Art. The scan doesn't show it, but there's a finish coat of twinkling H2Os over the BG and the paper lace.

24 comments:

  1. Your ATC is absolutely charming, the colors are wonderful as is the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful background and the image is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATC. Absolutely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...love the way she is sitting on the lace:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful spring ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cest une tres belle et jolie atc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous and so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear that this piece just somehow shines from your blog. I can just imagine the wonderful texture of the background. Let's hear it for soft and lovely colours that signify spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious! Every one is better than the last!!!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely! What a beautiful background! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really beautiful, great background

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful ATC, love the background and the image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous background, love the music, swirls and lace together. Adorable image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this young lady, very nice piece! Thanks for coming by my blog!
    peggy

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous atc, love the pink lace especially, that's fab.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It has been a while since I have been around blogland. But I am glad I stopped by to see your artwork. That ATC is lovely. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Jill, it's just perfect, as usual. I love everything about it, especially how the girl is sitting on the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic to see you on the lisas altered art gallery :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!