08 April 2008

Altered Journal - Haunted w/Acetate

I was feeling like my spread for Tamara's book was missing something. Deb suggested putting fingerprints on the pages but I was really worried about messing up and having to start over. Then I had an idea - I borrowed my little one's hand and made a hand print using white gesso on a piece of acetate. The acetate piece is the same size as the page (6"x6") and is a separate sheet between the spread.

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic, what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian! Total Genius! I love it! So very clever and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely the perfect effect!! I love stamping with gesso. Great work!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Gives me some ideas too! K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea!!! Love this... Karin@creativechaos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab! You really had your muse in gear with this one. It looks amazing!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you created with this hand!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! REALLY love this page. The ghostly hand on acetate is a brilliant idea. Works so well with this!
    Best-
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!