06 December 2007

Dream Big

This is an arch that I created as part of a swap I'm doing on the Altered_stART Yahoo group. I started with a piece of scrapbook paper and added dress pattern tissue paper and stamped the curly-q's. "Dream" is a rub-on and I stamped the word "big". The image is from Digital Collage Sheets. The edges of the arch are inked with a silver leafing pen.

5 comments:

  1. I love your curly-q stamp. I gotta get me one! Great arch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your arch art is great....I always love seeing your art...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still working on this week's arch. Your arch is fabulous! Love the b/g and of course those scroll stamps-super!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm the admin for the group called Gothic Arch Art . I'd love to have your Gothic Arch---as well as any of your other beautiful Arches added to the group pool. Your pieces will make a great addition and will inspire all of the other members of our group. Hope to see you there!
    -shari
    the link...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/38189710@N00/2238866715/in/pool-508544@N20

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!