
I ended up doing a private trade for this ATC so I'm back to the drawing board for one for the circle mingle. :)
I made this ATC for the upcoming ATC mingle on the Altered_(st)ART group. The new theme is going to be circles and/or dots. Image from
Lisa's Altered Art. The crowned cat German scrap piece was part of a RAK. I used a little gold paint to accent it.
OH, so very sweet!! Great atc!
ReplyDeleteNice ATC Jill. Great collage on the bg. Hmmm, circles/dots, eh?
ReplyDeleteThis is so stunning, Jill! Love it very much! :-)
ReplyDeleteWOW, Love it!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeously lovely. love the theme of pierrot
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, I love your ATC's!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!! They just keep getting better and better!!
ReplyDeleteI love this one, very nice work!
ReplyDeletewow!! really love this one, another fabulous background and image!
ReplyDeletevery lovely atc and a gorgeous image.
ReplyDeletedo you want to trade tis one?
this is wonderful! very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteJill, you've got it, girl. I'd love to have that little guy. Absolutely wonderful!
ReplyDeletePat
I love all your work but this one particularly presses my buttons - I love Lisa's collage sheets too! Hope we can swap some time, I would have bagged this if I could ...
ReplyDeleteThis is so great -- and it's not even pink, nor are there any flourishes! The background is perfect, and I love the cat!
ReplyDelete